Frequently Asked Question
You can find about frequenlty asked questions here..
Laser liposuction uses a large volume of dilute epinephrine to cause intense constriction of the small blood vessels, which leads to less bleeding, less bruising and less swelling.
For example, are you doing it because you feel your breasts are too small relative to your body contour or are you unhappy with the size and firmness of your breasts following pregnancy, breastfeeding or major weight loss? Unevenness between the breasts can also be a motivating factor. Your surgeon can help you make the right decision during your pre-surgical appointments.
The line between cosmetic and reconstructive surgery can sometimes be blurred. Generally, reconstructive surgery improves both appearance and health. Some examples of reconstructive surgery include:
- Tumor Removal
- Laceration Repair
- Scar Revision
- Hand Surgery
- Breast Reduction
- Breast Reconstruction (Following surgical breast cancer treatment)
- Burn Care – Reconstructive Rhinoplasty (to improve nose air flow)
- Eyelid Surgery (to improve field of vision)
Any More Queries ?
- 1 Frequently Asked Question
- 2 Is surgery performed under general or local anesthesia?
- 3 Do you perform liposuction?
- 4 If a patient has a heart condition, is plastic surgery with general anesthesia safe?
- 5 Does a person's voice change after rhinoplasty (nose surgery)?
- 6 How do I know what size breast implant is right for me?
- 7 What is the recovery from cosmetic surgery like?
- 8 What parts of the body do you do Plastic Surgery on?
- 9 How long does it take for an operation?
- 10 What are the risks?
- 11 What are the most common surgeries?
- 12 Will it be covered by my medical insurance?
- 13 What is the difference between Cosmetic and Reconstructive surgery?
- 14 How long does it take to recover from Reconstructive surgery?
- 15 What procedures are considered reconstructive surgery?
- 16 Does Plastic or Cosmetic Surgery will not have scars after the operation. Is it true?
- 17 What are the specialized areas of Plastic surgery?
- 18 What should I expect during a consultation for a body lift?
- 19 Any More Queries ?